GM's rudely ingnoring tickets.. or

#1 - May 25, 2011, 2:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Gm's rudely ingnoring tickets. or it could be a bug in que? logged in 2 times in to game both times ticket que was gone; and both times no gold. i asked players in trade and a few have had this happen to them, and all got the gold back from gm's reinstating it. apperently it happens every now and then.

but here is what my issue is ; copy and pasted from my ticket:

IDK why my ticket got discarded 2x now & got no responce , but at around 6pm server tues. i went to loot my mail box for 18000 gold. i sold dizze's whirling robe 4 that much, and the gold was not received, it was purchased by a mage :[Removed]. [Removed]PROMPTLY LOGGED OFF AFTER BUYING. HE WAS ON LATER TRYING TO SELL IT ON TRADE. i watched 'till count down reached 0, i waited by mail box; NO GOLD> WAS IT A HACK??
100% SURE I DID NOT GET GOLD:ADD ON TELLS ME HOW MUCH GOLD I LOOT FROM MAIL BOX.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#19 - May 25, 2011, 10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Gm's rudely ingnoring tickets. or it could be a bug in que? logged in 2 times in to game both times ticket que was gone; and both times no gold. i asked players in trade and a few have had this happen to them, and all got the gold back from gm's reinstating it. apperently it happens every now and then.

While it does appear this matter has been resolved as you were able to discuss this directly with a Game Master I did want to clear up a few things.

I'm not certain who may have claimed that they lost gold in a transaction through the Auction House and that we were able to refund them the money but it is most likely that they either misunderstood the situation or are not telling the entire truth.

In every circumstance that I have seen the issue was not that the Auction House did not give the correct amount, it is that the original auction price was different from what they remembered they placed.

From what I can see a response was given to both of the original petitions. You should be able to view your previous petitions and the responses you received by visiting the support site Atanua linked.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/status

I'm glad you were able to speak with someone to straighten it out though.