Fix Counterspell

#0 - June 25, 2007, 8:38 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Well like the topic says .. fix that damn CS.

Info about bug: I cs the target while casting i interupt his spell but he is able to cast heal again or bubble etc..

This bug is serious and it must fixed fast because if we cant interupt heals then how we are supposed to kill a healing class? or even on arena...

No its not fake cast , no its not lag/delay etc ITS A BUG.

#28 - June 26, 2007, 3:02 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Look if you got something with proofs link it if not just go away and dont post.
Posts like that are completly useless.
So far i have test it with my friend he is priest and he dont have any talent/item so its clearly a BUG.
Blizzard Fix It!

Skill, you pose a problem and provide no facts yourself. Then someone poses a perfectly normal question and you attack them. Do you want a discussion? Or just someone to pat you on the head and give you a lollipop?
#118 - June 27, 2007, 12:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Closing this as it's taking a turn off the topic itself. Please try to keep threads constructive and on-topic in the future, even if a blue post addresses a post from a moderator perspective. Whether we have a response to the topic itself or not does not affect our duty of moderating the forums.

And as Aeus addressed, demanding proof and links from others to "allow" them to respond to your post is hardly constructive or helpful in any way.