All you mages do

#0 - Oct. 29, 2006, 9:19 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Is whine.

And I can't understand why. You have the power to take our (or atleast deal heavy damage) to entire rooms in BGs. Why just this morning we could not get to Balinda because of 3 mages holding us up, granted it didn't help that the rest of the alliance group was close by. But because of those mages we were practically stopped for about 10 seconds (or until killed).

Now it doesn't take a genious to figure out that having the ability to do that is really advantageous. Hell I wish my rogue could take out an entire room but guess what? Unless the entire room is full of level 5 critters we can't.

I would just like to say that this is not a whine, this is simply to remind you mages just how useful you are and what you are capable of doing.

*Goes to roll mage*
#23 - Oct. 30, 2006, 4:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Is whine.

And I can't understand why. You have the power to take our (or atleast deal heavy damage) to entire rooms in BGs. Why just this morning we could not get to Balinda because of 3 mages holding us up, granted it didn't help that the rest of the alliance group was close by. But because of those mages we were practically stopped for about 10 seconds (or until killed).

Now it doesn't take a genious to figure out that having the ability to do that is really advantageous. Hell I wish my rogue could take out an entire room but guess what? Unless the entire room is full of level 5 critters we can't.

I would just like to say that this is not a whine, this is simply to remind you mages just how useful you are and what you are capable of doing.

*Goes to roll mage*

And posting this will not benefit you or those who play the mage class. Please refrain from posting on these forums if you have nothing constructive to contribute with.

Thank you.