Soul Link Nerf Confirmed

#0 - Dec. 1, 2006, 10:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Soul Link changed from 30% reduction and +3% damage ---> 20% reduction and +5%dam

I'm quite surprised to see nobody had made a post about this yet - but then it came to mind...You hate it when you are not being nerfed!
The warm fuzzy feeling of whining and crying is just too sweet, so dare he who comes with buffs and "good" news.
Well, sorry whinies - today you can only celebrate.
(Of course you could cry about the extra +2% damage - so things doesn't look all bad)

Have a nice day

/Love
#62 - Dec. 4, 2006, 6:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I am locking this thread due to its highly non-constructive nature.

This thread was from the start nothing but one great flame baiting troll fest and I am very unhappy that I did not have the time to lock it earlier.

In the future I expect people to keep a more civil tone when posting on these forums, and any disrespect of the forum code of conduct will result in a forum suspension.

I know that a lot of you have strong feelings involved when it comes to the whole Mages versus Warlocks thing, but please try to keep your cool when posting on these forums. It would be foolish to get banned just because you could not restrain yourself from adding fuel to flame threads like this one, which is just pathetic and a pure waste of everybody's time.