Nerf Ice Lance

#0 - Jan. 31, 2007, 2 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello, I will try to make a constructive post on why ice lance should be nerfed as there are no other posts like this so far here, so please don't disagree with me.

Nerf the new mage spell Ice Lance because it is overpowered.

P.S: By the way, this is in no way a nerf thread. Please keep it as constructive as possible and I know how to l2p and did not get owned by a mage and in fact I have no problems against mages.
#40 - Jan. 31, 2007, 9:28 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hello, I will try to make a constructive post on why ice lance should be nerfed as there are no other posts like this so far here, so please don't disagree with me.

Nerf the new mage spell Ice Lance because it is overpowered.

P.S: By the way, this is in no way a nerf thread. Please keep it as constructive as possible and I know how to l2p and did not get owned by a mage and in fact I have no problems against mages.

In what way is this NOT a nerf thread? All you say is "it's overpowered" - no arguments what so ever, no examples, no nothing that can be a start of a constructive discussion.

Think about this during your suspension, and come back and troll less. I also advise you to read the Forums Code of Conduct:
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10701098&sid=1