RealID Cross Realm Dungeon Grouping Thread#10

#1 - May 19, 2011, 6:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post

This is your opinion. I would be happy to pay for this feature even if others don't want to opt in for it.

Much like the out of game access to the AH and guild chat via smart phones--some people love it. For me, /shrug, not so much. So I don't opt in. Should no one else have the option to use this feature just because I don't want to use it?

At the risk of bringing another only semi-helpful metaphor into this thread: It's like saying everyone should either get free cookies for shopping at the grocery store, or that no one should be able to buy cookies at the grocery store.

That is silly.

Your right that it is our opinion that this feature should be free. But blizzard needs to understand this is not our normal disagreement with who ever decided this. This is something that for many of us crosses a line that blizzard swore would never be crossed. This of course will have implications that they must be prepared to deal with.
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#53 - May 19, 2011, 6:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please continue the discussion in the following thread, as it has followed the proper procedure regarding the topic:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2548997141