Another one bites the dust.

#1 - May 19, 2011, 3:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
And another one gone and another one gone and another one bites the dust.

My point is, my friend left because the GM's were rather disrespectful. I will not name the GMs here but where are the days when you no longer get copy/pasted responses. A GM gave him an incorrect response for when someone in his guild was hacked. So my friend writes another ticket this time really specific. "We know about this bug..." That ticket. NOT one that properly responds to a hacker of a friend.

So he called them. They said he never filled out a ticket for that. The GM on the phone then said that he was wasting time. Not directly but by repeatedly saying "Will there be anything else?" "Is that all?". I know he filled out that ticket. This was not on purpose. It was an accident but still it caused my buddy to quit. There is no longer a friendly bond between the GMs and players that once existed years ago.

GMs used to chat with me when I opened my tickets years ago.

I put in my chip for a different reason a while back. I will be coming back so this is not a "I quit, take that society" thread. This is a "My friend quit, I regret it and wish Game Masters would take more time with us" thread.

Sorry about my lengthy post. I just needed to get this off of my chest because this bugged me. WoW is still good as are the GMs for the most part. In my years of WoW, this has not happened to me so do not think I am trying to say this is common.

Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#11 - May 19, 2011, 5:41 a.m.
Blizzard Post
05/18/2011 07:52 PMPosted by Slaughtergôd
Not directly but by repeatedly saying "Will there be anything else?" "Is that all?".

We are trying to keep queue times as low as possible, Slaughtergôd, while we would like nothing more than to chitchat, that simply isn't possible.

If we can assist with an issue, we do our best to provide what assistance we can, if we cannot, we must move on to others which we may be able to help.

If you or your friend would like to provide feedback on the assistance they were provided the best point of contact would be to write to wowgmfeedback-us@blizzard.com.

If the goal is to allow us to be able to "chat" when you submit a petition I'm afraid that is an unlikely outcome. When queue times are less than 5 minutes, perhaps we'll have more time. Until then, if there isn't anything else that our In-Game Support staff is able to assist you with, they'll have to move on.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#13 - May 19, 2011, 6:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I know they don't at this time, though it's possible some used to be GMs. Whether Bash ever worked as a GM, i don't know, but i do know that at least some of the CSF Reps have been GMs, and moved up to this forum :)

Oh I know!

>.>
<.<

I can only speak for myself though. I entered the company as a Game Master and took In-Game petitions before finding my place here. :)