So about das tables...

#0 - Jan. 6, 2008, 1:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I bet ye opened this topic going "oh %@#! another whine post, ima better chargin ma fireball!"
well its not, just wanted to shred some light between all these whine posts, i am well aware that the tables combined with other things are expensive for ye. and it is an unthankfull job, i got a mage myself.
only lvl 47 though his name is Goljan on Argent Dawn, and everytime i join the BG's i always gets someone whisperin me "water"...like...wth its not hard to say "can i have some water pls?". so im just gonna thank ye for the tables you have puten up so far and lets hope for the clueless whine posts on this rather pointles topic to drop after a while!

Nairoscka, healbot in a dress on Argent Dawn EU
#24 - Jan. 8, 2008, 3:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We've seen that a lot of mages have said that their generously created tables are being emptied by one or two players, making the table creation seem a little pointless.

It might interest you to know that we are looking into a solution to this which will possibly involve some kind of limitation on the number of biscuits a single player can take from the table.

More specific details will be given as and when they are available.