Why do you roll on everything?

#0 - Feb. 8, 2007, 9:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi im just curious.

I've played with many hunters over the past couple of years, and i've seen many strange roll choices.

For example ive seen hunter's roll need on daggers they cant use for many levels, and dont have another wep to go with.

Ive seen hunters roll on blatant rogue leather items.

Ive seen hunters roll on 2handers with high strength and not a lot else.

And to take it to extreme ive seen hunters roll on mage armor.

Im just curious, since most hunters i group with roll N on everything, and yes i do indeed mean everything - what do you actually see and think "oh need" I mean, some stuff you could argue ok it's better than your current gear, but at the same time everyone in the group knows you'll replace it next level.

I dont mean to have a go here, because im sure none of YOU reading this have ever done this in a group of mine, so thats why im asking you - what do YOU roll need on because in future i'll keep an eye out for that stuff so i know it's something you actually need :)

ok /rant ended.

(btw a hunter just did a stupid thing and caused a massive wipe which is what inspired this post)
#51 - Feb. 9, 2007, 10:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hi im just curious.

I've played with many hunters over the past couple of years, and i've seen many strange roll choices.

For example ive seen hunter's roll need on daggers they cant use for many levels, and dont have another wep to go with.

Ive seen hunters roll on blatant rogue leather items.

Ive seen hunters roll on 2handers with high strength and not a lot else.

And to take it to extreme ive seen hunters roll on mage armor.

Im just curious, since most hunters i group with roll N on everything, and yes i do indeed mean everything - what do you actually see and think "oh need" I mean, some stuff you could argue ok it's better than your current gear, but at the same time everyone in the group knows you'll replace it next level.

I dont mean to have a go here, because im sure none of YOU reading this have ever done this in a group of mine, so thats why im asking you - what do YOU roll need on because in future i'll keep an eye out for that stuff so i know it's something you actually need :)

ok /rant ended.

(btw a hunter just did a stupid thing and caused a massive wipe which is what inspired this post)

Please try not to discriminate against a single class with stereotypical prejudices. All classes have plenty of Greedy looters who roll N on everything, and that includes players of your own class.

Please try to be more constructive in the future.