Hunter BC talents and spells, wishes

#0 - Sept. 28, 2006, 9:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Write here any spells yout ink will be in BC and/or what you would like to see.

My first would be probablyw hat a lot of hunters tink about:

DUEL PET!
How much would we own? Imagine that lvl 70 tank coming for ya, and ignoring the pet. not anymore lol. Two lvl 70 pets ramming right into him taking him down while you whack away with your ranged blasts.

Wont happen though. It would make us too powerful and Blizzard want there Hunters weak. They give us the damned Dead Zone. Anyway Hunters own. Wanna see more spells you guys wanna see.

P.S Feign Death rank 2. Doesnt show for opposite faction. Actually shows us as DEAD. OWNAGE! lol good night people
#12 - Sept. 29, 2006, 1:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Write here any spells yout ink will be in BC and/or what you would like to see.

My first would be probablyw hat a lot of hunters tink about:

DUEL PET!
How much would we own? Imagine that lvl 70 tank coming for ya, and ignoring the pet. not anymore lol. Two lvl 70 pets ramming right into him taking him down while you whack away with your ranged blasts.

Wont happen though. It would make us too powerful and Blizzard want there Hunters weak. They give us the damned Dead Zone. Anyway Hunters own. Wanna see more spells you guys wanna see.

P.S Feign Death rank 2. Doesnt show for opposite faction. Actually shows us as DEAD. OWNAGE! lol good night people

Personally I would love to see a dual Pet ability... It would be total awesomeness of 1st degree. But as you say that would make hunters insanely overpowered, so it is probably a good thing that you don’t count on seeing such an ability being implemented into the game :-)