Growl nerfed?

#0 - May 23, 2007, 11:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Have i missed something or did they nerf growl very much?? my pet cant hold aggro at all now..
anybody else that have noticed this?
#210 - July 5, 2007, 3:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Have i missed something or did they nerf growl very much?? my pet cant hold aggro at all now..
anybody else that have noticed this?

Hmm... I must say that I have not noticed this myself, but then again it has been a short while since I last played on my Hunter :-)

Let's see if we can dig up some info on this matter.

Oh, and please don't forget to make a ticket to the Game Masters in-game if you think something is bugged or not working correctly.
#212 - July 5, 2007, 3:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
omg a blue

Yeah it is incredible I know ;-)

Actually I saw this thread a while back, but for some unexplainable reason I did not blue tag it as I meant to do.
#215 - July 5, 2007, 4:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Vaneras,

if you do go testing, then please try different specs. It seems that MM hunters with high AP have a lot less trouble with growl than BM and Survival hunters. It seems that growl scales with the hunter's (or pet's, it gets transferred) RAP now, but that the minimum value of growl is lower than it should be.

So if you're MM specced, you're likely not to see any difference, but if you're BM or Survival, there's a big chance you will notice it.

We will make sure that this is properly investigated :-)
#217 - July 5, 2007, 4:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

That's all we ask.

ow wait, it isn't.... could you keep us updated as well? :D

We will try our best to keep you updated... I cannot guarantee that we will get some answer for you guys anytime soon though, but we will do our best to get those answers nonetheless.