Any Druids owning in PvP at late end game?

#0 - Oct. 12, 2006, 5:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
After you've collected lots of purples, can you still beat other purple weared and average skilled opponents? I really wonder this question.. Everyone is claiming that the end game Druid gear makes Druids gimped for PvP, but is that really the fact?

Or unless you are god-mode or the opponent is quite unskilled, most of the classes are VERY hard to beat?
I really need some objective thoughts..
#105 - Oct. 17, 2006, 2:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Depends on how you play the class.
Like a blue posted, there are so many variables to take in effect.
Druid is as viable in PVP endgame as every other class is.

Yep... The variables of a PvP fight is very important and I most certainly agree that the Druid is as viable in endgame PvP as every other class.

However in my opinion the Druid is a hard class to master compared to some of the other classes, and I think that one of the main reasons for this is because of the great versatility of the class, which is both a blessing and a curse. As a druid you have access to so many play styles and strategies that are normally not available for other classes, due to role shifting and shape shifting, and that can be confusing and make one hesitate at some times. And the itemization issues that has been troubling for especially balance and feral Druids has not been making things easier :-)