Druids burst damage WAY to high!

#0 - Jan. 7, 2007, 3:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi! I played Druid for a year, from EU release and forward! Back then Druids dps where KNOWN to be very low. That was the way druid class worked, low dps and high surviveability! What has become of Druids now is just plain and simply silly, with burst damage far higher then any rogue could ever dream of! WTF is that all about..high survivability and mega high burst? And dont say anything about "you cant have high survivability at the same time you got high dps" cause yes you can! The very mechanics of the druid gives it high survivability! ofc you can get higher or lower depending on specc, but a druid will ALWAYS have a high survivability no matter what specc. Im a mage now and I can honestly say that a well equipped feral druid can tear me to pieces faster then I could with any class! I have been 2 hitted by druids! TWO HITTED!...by a DRUID!?!? rofl...WTF has become of wow when all the classes all of a sudden have the same burst dps as the real dps classes!?

And dont give me that L2P crap cause I killed mages as a druid back when druids couldnt shapeshift out of sheep! wtf was that for btw...being able to shapeshift out of sheep!? Another out of the blue change to a class from the developers without no reason whatsoever!

Druids and Paladins...the two classes with the, by far, highest survivability in the game now have burst damage that matches rogues and mages. Its just plain and simply dumb!
#168 - Jan. 9, 2007, 1:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hi! I played Druid for a year, from EU release and forward! Back then Druids dps where KNOWN to be very low. That was the way druid class worked, low dps and high surviveability! What has become of Druids now is just plain and simply silly, with burst damage far higher then any rogue could ever dream of! WTF is that all about..high survivability and mega high burst? And dont say anything about "you cant have high survivability at the same time you got high dps" cause yes you can! The very mechanics of the druid gives it high survivability! ofc you can get higher or lower depending on specc, but a druid will ALWAYS have a high survivability no matter what specc. Im a mage now and I can honestly say that a well equipped feral druid can tear me to pieces faster then I could with any class! I have been 2 hitted by druids! TWO HITTED!...by a DRUID!?!? rofl...WTF has become of wow when all the classes all of a sudden have the same burst dps as the real dps classes!?

And dont give me that L2P crap cause I killed mages as a druid back when druids couldnt shapeshift out of sheep! wtf was that for btw...being able to shapeshift out of sheep!? Another out of the blue change to a class from the developers without no reason whatsoever!

Druids and Paladins...the two classes with the, by far, highest survivability in the game now have burst damage that matches rogues and mages. Its just plain and simply dumb!

What benefit can you possible get from posting this on the Druid forum. I mean besides the thrill you might get from annoying the people who plays the Druid class?

Please stop trolling on our forums.

Thank you.