Remove INT from PvE tier sets.

#0 - Aug. 11, 2007, 10:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
That's right. Remove it. All of it. Replace it by stats that are useful for DPSing/tanking. More STA, +hit, or some other stat, i don't care that much. Just get rid of the useless INT that's eating up itemization points.

Now, before you go mental on me with things like "l2p" "l2powershift" "we are hybrids" etc, consider this: i currently have 6 items in my tank gear with INT on them, giving me a total of 1800 mana. In my full-DPS gear that's 4 items and ~1200 mana. What does it give me? With 1800 mana you can shift out and back in twice, or three times if you have Nat.Shifter. One Healing Touch and a shift back and you've spent it as well. The 1200 mana from my dps gear gives even less.

Even without a single point of INT from gear, a raidbuffed Druid has plenty of mana to shapeshift out, innervate someone, heal someone with a HT, b-rez someone and finally get back into a form. For anything more, i'll gladly use mana pots. Remember that the mana gained from INT doesn't help your regen at all, it's just a buffer. As soon as it's spent, it's gone.

Replace the INT on our PvE gear. I'll gladly use more mana potions (i hardly ever use them right now).
#156 - Aug. 14, 2007, 3:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thread turned into somewhat of a flamefest, hence the lock.

Please keep a more civil tone in the future, even if you happen to disagree with the OP!