To all blizzard posters please ...

#0 - Jan. 23, 2007, 9:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
please lock all ( nerf druids ) posts ... we got sick from that... every day i get my self here i see a new ( nerf druid's post .... we want to feel cofort when we write here we need to discuss or own class not to discuss how that class is better than that .. or that need a nrf and that need a buff ....

in the hunter fourms i see alot of locked posts ... only becuase it was a nerf posts but here?!!

nobody is taking care of the druid fourms i guess...

so please just take a look...

breacky
#3 - Jan. 23, 2007, 10:29 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Why don't you for example use the biohazard symbol and report the nerf threads? That would be very helpful for us, we will always miss some posts if we don't get help.
#17 - Jan. 23, 2007, 8:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
What I find disturbing isnt the chitter chatter amongst players about how this and that is great or bad, or how druids do this better then XXX, its the fact none of you people have not chosen to use the IGNORE function and are consistantly asking Blizzard to ban here and there when a topic arises that doesnt suit your tempo.

Truely its your own choice to self moderate, but why do you need to also punish others when something is said that youd rather not hear?

And why exactly are Blizzard reps constantly mentioning BANS so losely, I find that deeply disturbing and almost like a @%!% way of keeping everyone in check.

Say something that doesnt go down well and youll get banned by the Blizzard uberfeuhrers?

Grow up learn to use Ignore.

These are private forums and we are the ones who set the rules for how you are supposed to behave when you wish to post on them. Despite popular belief, they are very much not democratic and they are most certainly not governed by free speech.

The forum CoC must be obeyed, and those who do not understand that will be reminded of the forum rules and be given a warning about what will happen if they continue to fail abiding by the rules. It is that simple and there is nothing more to it than that.

If you have a problem with the way these forums work and if you do not like the way we moderate, please feel free to find another message board that suits your need for anarchy better.

But for now it will be very much appreciated if you could please be more constructive and less confrontational during the time you spend on these forums.