Mod-Blue guys, you do a poor job

#0 - Sept. 19, 2006, 10:16 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello all mods.
Im sorry to say you dont do your job very well. Iv seen you lock posts becouse the creator have used some CAPS and such, and Iv seen you respond to posts that either is funny, or is suporting you in any way.

On the other hand I very seldom see you reply in complaints of any sort that can be a bit hard to respond to, even when the post have 10 000 readers and 100++ replies, you stay away...afraid of the fire.
And if you should respond it will be a poor respons, something jimbli-jumbli crap.

All in all you dont do the job you are suppose to do, this is sad, both becouse a game with several million players deserve better, and becouse we actually pay monthly for this game, and could expect a somewhat more capable crew of mods and GMs.

Radz
#18 - Sept. 19, 2006, 1:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Im the customer.
If they fail to please the customer, they fail.

Radz

Yeah but every time me or my collegues write something there are some who get happy and others like you who get less happy. We can't please every single one of you unfortunately.

And the Forums Code of Conduct are here: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10701098&sid=1, posting in caps is not ok, nor using the words “Blizzard,” “Blue,” or any community team member’s name in a thread topic.