Woo-hoo just solo'd Sunken Temple @ 66!!

#0 - Feb. 9, 2007, 9:41 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Was a cake walk, walked away with loads of shards and one world epic drop for AH!!

The force field boss was fun as he kept mindcontrolling me. THis brought mine and there health up to 100% and we started again, could have gone on all night.. So i killed em in kitty form and all was well..

I also did it in wrong order and the two dragon repawned as i was killing the last dragon boss. Caused a wipe but i did get all 3 to 50% hp before i died!

Yacc 66 Feral Druid. 18K armor 9K HP 1500 AP
#2 - Feb. 9, 2007, 10:47 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Was a cake walk, walked away with loads of shards and one world epic drop for AH!!

The force field boss was fun as he kept mindcontrolling me. THis brought mine and there health up to 100% and we started again, could have gone on all night.. So i killed em in kitty form and all was well..

I also did it in wrong order and the two dragon repawned as i was killing the last dragon boss. Caused a wipe but i did get all 3 to 50% hp before i died!

Yacc 66 Feral Druid. 18K armor 9K HP 1500 AP

Nice :-)

I will try that also methinks.
#3 - Feb. 9, 2007, 10:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
That is outstanding work!
Now go to Scholo and do it again!

Could be interesting indeed. I wonder how many of the old end-game dungoens that can be completed solo by a level 66+ :-)