Ritual of Refreshment - Message to PvPers

#0 - Nov. 20, 2007, 6:59 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I've been hearing a lot of complaints recently about Mages not using this spell in BGs. In fact, I use it rarely myself now, the following reasons will explain why.

1) Yes, the mana cost is free, but it still costs 2 Arcane Powders to cast. Doesn't sound like much on it's own, but when you do anywhere up to 20 BGs a day, it all adds up.

2) How many times I've summoned the table, only to have it disappear 5 seconds later, and 2 or 3 greedy sods take 15 stacks each, leaving none for the rest of the raid. Then I get complaints from those who missed the table, to summon it again (at greater cost to myself). The table only holds 50 stacks, either learn not to spam the table for your own personal greed, or shut up.

3) I get whined at for not summoning the table, despite having just buffed the entire raid (because no other Mages seem to bother) and there's not enough time left to summon it. Funny that it's mostly people who haven't buffed anyone that start whining loudest.

So now, the only time I use this spell in BGs, is if I need some stacks of biscuits myself. If people were more polite and less greedy, maybe you'd see this spell used a lot more often.

The main point though is:

Stop filling your bags to the brim as soon as the table appears, it means no one else can get any, you greedy scrotes.

Source: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=1640795881&sid=1&pageNo=1
#43 - Nov. 20, 2007, 3:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10701098&sid=1

Q u o t e:
Do not make threads to link to other threads

This is another way of drawing attention to a post, and as above we ask that you let the post linked to stand on its own merits and refrain from such tactics to give it attention.

Q u o t e:
Do not create the same thread in multiple forums

The vast majority of threads fit into a single forum, or at most two forums. Starting the same thread on multiple forums is considered spamming. This is especially true for guild recruitment threads, which we have a separate forum for. Posting guild recruitment threads across multiple realm forums will lead to removal of your forum access (and your posts).