Druid pvp sets?

#0 - Oct. 8, 2007, 1:09 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey fellow druids....

Not sure if its just me on this, lemme know what you think.

Is it my imagination or is there no feral pvp 70 set....

Theres clearly a balance and resto set, but the dragonhide set with a little agi, does hot have + crit rating or + att power like a feral druid would want, instead it has + healing?

I've just started pvp and i would like to know wether its even worth getting the dragonhide set at all, or sticking with my items i have now and try to get better outside of pvp.

Please let me know what you think.

Many thanks

Nightminx
#4 - Oct. 8, 2007, 2:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Currently there are plans to implement an armor set for Season 3, which should be focusing completely on Feral Druids.
#6 - Oct. 8, 2007, 2:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Nothing on moonkin set?

Not yet unfortunately, but we will let you know when we get more information.
#13 - Oct. 8, 2007, 3:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Sounds good! I wonder what kind of changes they are making? :O

There is not so much info available on this yet, but the current plans are to make the set to have no plus to healing and be focused on Feral statistics.
#18 - Oct. 8, 2007, 3:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

can i please ask why?

i would consider myself a successful pvping feral druid (just dropped down from 2260 2v2) and i factor a huge part of this relatively small scale success in the face of adversity down to the +healing i have on my set, being able to respec nurturing instincts, and throw on a healing weapon and have about 800+ healing there with 2pt5 to throw out some instant heals.

I am not a hundred percent certain on this, meaning that we will try to get a confirmation on this, but I do believe that this new season 3 Feral Druid set will be an additional set, and not a replacement set. You should still be able to get the set with +healing if you so choose.