Calm down

#0 - Jan. 30, 2008, 2:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey,

I notice that the druid forum is about to riot because of S. ban. I think that the way we're feeling about it was already demonstrated but I have this sensation that the druid community is just waiting on a spark to start some sort of spam campaign.

I'm just asking everyone to calm down a bit since nothing we can do will unban S. , improve our class feral tree or stop the PvE from decaying, which were Sakh original quests.

Thank you.
#10 - Jan. 30, 2008, 4:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'm just asking everyone to calm down a bit since nothing we can do will unban S. , improve our class feral tree or stop the PvE from decaying, which were Sakh original quests.

You're correct that nothing posted on the forums will affect a suspension in a positive way. Improvements on the class is another matter though. :)
#57 - Jan. 31, 2008, 8:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Some mentioned a blog, others offered their accounts for posting.

Sharing accounts is a violation of the Terms of Use. Blogs are always interesting though. :)
#63 - Jan. 31, 2008, 10:12 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Still the question remains, why silence a voice that asks valid question and receives little in the way of official answers in return.

All suspensions are handed out due to violations of the forum guidelines. How constructive and helpful the person has been in other posts and threads is completely irrelevant to any moderator at that point.