Tharfor - Let us make Blizzcast questions

#0 - March 6, 2008, 9:59 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The title is breaking the rules , sorry , but if locked i will know someone actually read...

Give us a chance to fill a form or a questionnaire with questions to be asked to Devs during blizzcast.

Like.

Why lifebloom nerf ?

No dear kalgan , no fight whatsoever will require 6 tanks to be lifebloomed all time.

Even if there was , the haste rating amount to be able to bring gcd down of .5 sec would be gimping our healing bonus anyway.

We lack raid utility in tol and Moonkin form , what about it ?

Battle ress ? wanna compare to totems , bloodlust , priest buffs , pala blessings?

I know i break rules with this title , but the morale here in the druid community is kinda sc**#@#% the bottom already.

No real blue answer (Sorry Tharfor, but yours was kind of out the blue and not really supported by valid raid arguments) , no dev answer even on american forums after 3x 500 signatures petition threads.

Warlocks whined, they got a real answer at least , shamans made interesting point and again they had 'some kind' of feedback from Blizzard.

We are getting nothing , zero, nihil, nada , nanimo.

Seriously many druids are simply getting tired of this situation, consult some of Sahrokh posts or the GAZILLION feral range bug posts , or the ToL range bug, or the lifebloom nerf , or the forgotten tree 'balance' .
#2 - March 6, 2008, 10:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
In order to make sure this series is catered to our fans, we encourage you to write up with your feedback and comments. Feel free to send them to BlizzCast@blizzard.com.

http://eu.blizzard.com/blizzcast/