Clearcast sound

#0 - March 27, 2008, 8:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Is it just me or is the sound from clearcast gone?
#12 - March 28, 2008, 1:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Is it just me or is the sound from clearcast gone?

The "clearcasting sound" is indeed bugged and no longer plays, which is an issue that we are aware of. The fix unfortunately didn't make it into patch 2.4 but it should be fixed in an upcoming patch.

[edit] evul typos :-)
#15 - March 28, 2008, 2:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
first!

thanks for the reply vaneras,

No worries matey :-)

Q u o t e:
but,

why does this bug report gets a reply after 7 posts whereas a 15 page thread about feral crit% doesnt?

Because I happened to have some feedback available in regards to this issue, whereas I currently have no new information to provide in the thread about feral crit%
#17 - March 28, 2008, 5:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Glad to see you back, I have seen you apparently off for some days and was thinking you got booted or something nasty like that.

Yeah I just had a short vacation :-)

I try to be a good boy, so hopefully I won't get booted at any time soon :-)

Q u o t e:
As for the crit% topic, what can we do "the legit and clean and official way" to prove something?

I would say you have already done it. You have made a very nice and constructive thread where you are presenting your data in a clear way, which was a delight to read by the way.

[edit] I would just like to clarify that I am talking about the method of which you used to present your evidence. I am not saying that the data you have presented in that thread has been verified and acknowledged by the developers as actual proof. What I am trying to say is that you have written a truly great, easy to read and well documented post, which is the best approach you can make when providing your feedback to us and/or the developers.