Blizzard, I'm ready to be a Mommy.

#1 - May 3, 2011, 11:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have traveled with Salandria for three years now, never failing to visit my little orphan friend. She considers me an older sister, and I treasure the bond we've developed.

I can say, I was a rather reckless blood elf in my younger days, all night partying, trolling it up in trade chat, sleeping around in the upper levels of Silvermoon Inn...

We all have to grow up sooner or later. Back then, I was a vagrant, I'd move from guild to guild, and never have a steady income or home. Now, as an officer in a good guild, and a long term plan for my goals in game, I think I'm finally ready to be a parent. I know, I am a single woman and that financially taking on a child is a burden, but I have a steady income from raiding and am very resourceful on the sides with professional skills I've learned and odd jobs I can do around the world.

>deep breath<

I'm ready. Where can I take the steps to actually be a mommy and adopt little Salandria past Children's Week?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#43 - May 3, 2011, 11:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have traveled with Salandria for three years now, never failing to visit my little orphan friend. She considers me an older sister, and I treasure the bond we've developed.

I can say, I was a rather reckless blood elf in my younger days, all night partying, trolling it up in trade chat, sleeping around in the upper levels of Silvermoon Inn...

We all have to grow up sooner or later. Back then, I was a vagrant, I'd move from guild to guild, and never have a steady income or home. Now, as an officer in a good guild, and a long term plan for my goals in game, I think I'm finally ready to be a parent. I know, I am a single woman and that financially taking on a child is a burden, but I have a steady income from raiding and am very resourceful on the sides with professional skills I've learned and odd jobs I can do around the world.

>deep breath<

I'm ready. Where can I take the steps to actually be a mommy and adopt little Salandria past Children's Week?

Mmm. Blood Elf, you say?

Application DENIED.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#86 - May 4, 2011, 12:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
05/03/2011 05:33 PMPosted by Lildaine
Still waiting for my forsaken mini-me. Forsaken kids would be super easy to implement. Just stitch'em to their parent; save the artists from making new animations and players come one step closer to seeing a kid model for each race. Win/win.

Ew, no.

Forsaken children makes me think of that episode of the X-Files, the one with the dude in the carnival with the attached fetus?

Remember that one?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#120 - May 4, 2011, 2:11 a.m.
Blizzard Post
05/03/2011 07:06 PMPosted by Aracela
Daxxarri is just a meanieface. He doesn't like Blood elf, Dranei, Human, or Orc orphans.

The orphans are fine. It's the people dragging children to the most dangerous places in Azeroth and through battlefields I'm worried about.

Edit: I am, in fact, a meanieface.