Pet for United States Relief.(Alabama)

#1 - May 3, 2011, 3:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I realize im probobly talking on deaf ears but here goes anyway. You guys in california DO know that a major storm swept thorugh and killed hundres of Americans in the south right? How come no pet has ever been made for United States Relief when we have a disaster? I just dont understand that after all the flooding and tornadoes that happened down south that there is no special pet made for them? It pains me so much that all this relief is always going on for other countries while the home base nation gets nothing. I wish Blizzard would show more patriotism not saying they arent but more so, its just not fair to me. The United States government is essentially broke so why not a pet for the help of our country...no celebrity is on my TV giving me a sob story to donate to Alabama, i have to call the red cross number and than they ask anyway for Japan/Haiti, i feel for them but we have our own problems. Make a pet for us and ill buy 3 of them for my family in a second, but sorry i refuse to buy your japan pet.
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#56 - May 3, 2011, 4:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
This thread had been locked for going wildly off-topic.

Please review the Code of Conduct and sticky thread titled "Welcome: Please Read!" for intended topics of discussion on these forums.