GMs need to follow the rules (original post in US.batt)

#1 - May 1, 2011, 5:59 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Yes they do, This thread was posted on Us Forum, GMs Need to follow Rules, He is my perement suspend story. At Halloween ends Event I did use a speed hack (CE) and I did get banned for 3 Days Yes im responsible of this, but my permanent banned, My friend played Wow in a PC he did queue up for WSG, At preparation (flag room) he turned on the hack for 20~35 sec then turned off after 5 min he did get dced he logged in back he did get desestar debuff he logged off, after that I close the hack and logged in with my acc on the same PC, I did chose my warlock and I did enter EoTs after 1 min dced also I did get desestar debuff then I logged in my main DK cataclysm wasn't released yet I did Write /2 LFM ZG Mount run after 2 min dc,permanent banned I didn't hack and get banned My friend hack and didnt get ban
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#39 - May 2, 2011, 4:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Account Penalties cannot be discussed on the forums. They are however handed out using the players previous account penalties taken into consideration. So if someone has quite a bad history and then does something that may normally be a small suspension it can result in a permanent ban.

Though the irony of someone using hacks complaining that GM's dont follow rules is quite immense :)

Appeals for bans should be made using the webform below.

Webform
http://eu.blizzard.com/support/webform.xml

I'm afraid this is all that can be said about bans - we do not discuss them on the forum and I assure you, if you fill in a webform you will get a reply.