Yep, We STILL Want It. Stop Ignoring Us.

#2 - April 28, 2011, 1:36 a.m.
Blizzard Post
This thread gets a rating of lol, a good laugh.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#32 - April 28, 2011, 1:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post

VERY IMPORTANT
--------------------------------------

In fact I know they don’t for a fact. Sadly I don’t have the post now, but one of the blues (either bashiok or zarhym) actually posted that they do realize that there are some players would like to play this content as a sort of nostalgia, or for new players who never got to experience it.

So what was their reason for IGNORING US?

“We currently have no plans in bringing back old content in the form of new servers.”

Paraphrased since I couldn’t find the post, but ya. They basically gave no reason at all. That post was just incredible, they basically spat in our face with that post.

Here’s the translation for those of you who couldn’t see it:

“We fully understand that a lot of people REALLY want this, but ya know, we actually don’t really give a f#@&.”

So that’s what Blizzard is going on right now it appears. You guys (blues) want to clear that up? Go ahead and post. I would love to see the reasoning behind you openly telling your player base that you actually don’t care what they want and ignore their suggestions.

--------------------------------------

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416153275#6

I found it for you. Please read it again.

I don't mind if you don't like the answer, it's not "Ok we're going to do that" so of course it's not going to be popular, but don't just make stuff up. You didn't even come close to paraphrasing what was said. Also, you hurt my feelings.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#45 - April 28, 2011, 2:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So Bashiok, are you okay with being jerks to people when they try to suggest on how to make improvements to your game?

Maybe you should be, because plenty of people in this thread have been. And how about instead you do some moderating, instead of replying just to be a jerk.

And how about while you're improving on some things, you add the suggestion forum back.

If it's someone making a post that claims to be speaking for the entire community, and does so in a way that's so rude and disrespectful that his peers rate his post down enough to bury it ... yeah I'm sort of okay with people laughing about that.