Revert Conquest Point change or I quit

#1 - April 27, 2011, 4:26 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Been playing this game since the week it came out. I love the lore and the art style, but the primary reason I play is for the PvP. I've done virtually no raiding since arena was introduced in BC... in fact, I would have quit in BC if arena hadn't been introduced, because it's the competitive nature of arena that keeps me playing. I love leveling alts and then running various arena comps with them.

Which is why I've enjoyed PvP the most in this expansion, because of the relative ease of getting new toons into PvP. I currently have the most max level toons I've ever had in an expansion (7 85s), and the only way I could pull it off was with the 5 wins scaling with your conquest cap.

Some of my toons get 2600+ a week, which equates to 20+ WINS.. you expect me to spend roughly the same amount of time it would take to get my cap on 4 toons for just one?

You have 3 weeks to revert this change or I quit. WoW has already eaten away so much of my time, and you expect it to further do so? No thanks, I'll keep my money.

Edit: ROFL, I was stupid to post this in the general forums.. it's all children and sarcastic basement dwelling virgins.. the same post in the arena forum actually got me 100% support, whereas here, probably all the kids posting have never done arena or are terrible at it and don't care either way.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#40 - April 27, 2011, 4:45 a.m.
Blizzard Post
04/26/2011 09:38 PMPosted by Salduarn
It's not a threat jackass. It's me quitting over a change most pvpers disagree with. They could care less about my 15 a month, but at least I won't support their filth, or be playing the same game as you, douchebag.

Alright, time to go cool off chief.

I appreciate the feedback, and sentiment. I don't imagine it's going to be a popular change for many, but basing a forum thread around an ultimatum just isn't acceptable. We're more than willing to host your feedback and discussions, and if we can even reply to them, but we're just not going to negotiate the terms of your subscription through demands of design changes or reversions.

Also there's a sticky thread announcing the change, let's keep discussions on this in there.