Satchel of Exotic Mysteries? someone explain?

#1 - April 27, 2011, 3:40 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok I been doing the whole call to arms. Aceepting RDF when Satchel of Exotic Mysteries is on my DF list. I have YET to see this damn thing after completing a dungeon! I am getting my valor points just fine but have yet to see Satchel of Exotic Mysteries!

Is there a bug with this does anyone know how the hell this system works? Does it need to still be on the RDF window at the end of your current dungeon to get it at the end? I am sick of accepting and racking up my repair bill for these damn bags and dealing with horrible dps and then not getting it in the end!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#10 - April 27, 2011, 3:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
04/26/2011 08:41 PMPosted by Hippolaitus
It's currently bugged, and likely in more than one way. First off, are you kicking people? there's a current bug where you don't get the satchel if a member leaves the group. Secondly, I believe there may potentially be a bug where the satchel only spawns if the cta is active at the time the last boss is killed, we'll have to wait for the hotfix unfortunately

Probably not too far off but we haven't been able to reproduce the situation yet on our internal servers, which is a necessary step in pinpointing the issue. There's definitely something wrong, it's just finding the catalyst and then devising a solution. Rest assured there are many people working overnight to resolve this and other issues.