bindstobattle.net account

#1 - April 26, 2011, 7:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
so the boa's now say that, so how does it work to send these items to different realms?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#15 - April 26, 2011, 8:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The change in 4.1 allows the item to be sent to another character, on the same realm, on another account, that's contained within the same Battle.net account. So if you have two WoW accounts on the same Battle.net account, you can now send items between accounts to characters that exist on the same realm (including cross faction).

It's admittedly pretty limiting. We still want BoA items to truly be BoA, it's just something that will take quite a bit more development time and technical hurdles to overcome. This is one step in the right direction, though.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#30 - April 26, 2011, 8:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'll follow up on it.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#33 - April 26, 2011, 8:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
04/26/2011 01:41 PMPosted by Fangloria
Magically they are able to go to different realms.

So your solution is for the usage of magic?

I am uncertain how many Wizards are currently employed by Blizzard.

No less than three.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#78 - April 26, 2011, 10:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If you're receiving an error when attempting to transfer a BoA item to a character on a different account, same realm, and within the same Battle.net account please let us know what the item is, and if possible post on both character's so we can try to pinpoint what the issue is.

Keep in mind that some items are restricted from being mailed between accounts such as Pet Store and BlizzCon mounts/pets.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#176 - April 26, 2011, 9:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thanks everyone for your info, we're well on our way to pinpointing the issue and fixing it.

Your help has been invaluable, but we don't need anything else to help us test so just sit tight.

I'd recommend keeping an eye on the 4.1 hotfix blog that went up not too long ago - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2690293#blog

Zarhym keeps them updated real good like. (Not in a check-it-every-minute kind of way, but like a check-it-every-day kind of way)