Heroic Nefarian down? Want to work for us?

Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#1 - April 21, 2011, 11:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
You have Heroic Nefarian on farm, Cho'gall is a two-headed joke, Al'Akir is a bag of hot wind, and you have detailed documents on how all of these encounters could have been improved. If you're looking for the next great challenge, have you ever though about working for Blizzard?

We have Quality Assurance (QA) positions open and we're specifically looking for those with high-end raiding experience to join our teams, test future content, and provide feedback on Heroic raids, class balance, and general game experiences.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/careers/posting.html?id=100008C

Only full-time positions at our headquarters in Irvine, California are available, so if you're serious about applying be aware that no telecommuting is possible for employment. But with the Blizzard campus offering an on-site cafeteria, library, volleyball and basketball courts, gym, multiple arcades, and movie theater, (not to mention we're 30 minutes from the beach) why would you want to?

Good luck!
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#5 - April 22, 2011, 12:11 a.m.
Blizzard Post
04/21/2011 05:06 PMPosted by Houseofpain
Sounds like that is a pretty good place there Bashy, any word on getting a tetherball? Then you can start saying you have an AWESOME workplace!

No, but we do have a handball court. NO WATERFALLS
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#212 - April 29, 2011, 1:15 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Just for some perspective, when I started with this company over six years ago, my job was listed as a "temporary, entry-level position that is paid by the hour." Now I have what I would consider a damn fine career with options for upward mobility.

If you're qualified and want to get your foot in the door, there's no better way. ;)

04/26/2011 08:27 PMPosted by Maxim
"Temporary, entry-level position" usually isn't going to call in the best of the best.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#233 - April 29, 2011, 5:36 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Just for some perspective, when I started with this company over six years ago, my job was listed as a "temporary, entry-level position that is paid by the hour." Now I have what I would consider a damn fine career with options for upward mobility.

If you're qualified and want to get your foot in the door, there's no better way. ;)

Id say that comment still stands

:p

BURNED