To developer

#1 - April 21, 2011, 4:07 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi i reported a scam, i talked with a game master and he said game master cant redistribute item anymore. so i asked the game master why not and they said the policy came down from the developer, the GM told me if i want the policy changed i need to post on forums. thank you for reading this and have a good day.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#14 - April 21, 2011, 4:36 a.m.
Blizzard Post
04/20/2011 09:17 PMPosted by Spadezz
ya but i just talked with a gm and he said this is the only way iam gonna get my item back

I am sorry for whatever confusion was caused, Spadezz. While our Developers and policy makers appreciate any feedback you may have. Even if the policy were to be changed today it would not apply to your situation. Any policy changes would apply for future actions, not past.

Currently, while we will investigate any reported scams and take appropriate actions for any violations of our policies that we find we are not usually able to redistribute loot as part of that process.

Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#20 - April 21, 2011, 5:13 a.m.
Blizzard Post
04/20/2011 09:53 PMPosted by Solaru
How can there be a scam if there were no pre-stated loot rules?

Exactly. Just because a person believes a scam took place and reported it as such, doesn't mean they were correct. Since we are unable to give any information regarding another person's account we would only be able to tell them that we will investigate the matter and take the appropriate actions.

If asked about loot distribution we would only be able to tell them that in most cases we are unable to redistribute.

04/20/2011 09:53 PMPosted by Solaru
...and this is why I hate the CS forum.

I'm sorry you feel that way. While some posters should be a little less abrasive to allow for a better exchange of dialog, there is no reason to feel set upon. We encourage civil discussions here and you are always welcome to participate in them.

Some would do well to remember that the goal of this forum is to help provide assistance and advice regarding in-game issues and clarity on many of our policies whenever possible.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#22 - April 21, 2011, 6:03 a.m.
Blizzard Post
04/20/2011 11:00 PMPosted by Bougar
B and E reroll. Seems pretty simple to me.

If it was simply stated that it was "free roll" is that from 1-100? Or 1-1000?

Most often it isn't stated at all in which case, technically, wouldn't D win?

I think any constructive conversation has been killed so I'm going to lock this one up.