Alc makes me a sad panda

#0 - Feb. 6, 2007, 4:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I think my discovery channel is broken or something. Ive made tons upon tons of the new elixirs and pots and 3 primal might transmutes(i know not much). Ive spent 5 days farming herbs and making 20-30 pots and elixirs at a time and i cant get any flask or protection pots to discover. Is this supposed to be like an epic drop or something? I liked it better the old way when stuff just dropped and i could buy the rec off the AH and not have to go thought this junk. I'm beginning to get frustrated with the idea and just say the heck with it but i want the flask of assault pretty bad. The only thing ive magically discovered was the major rejuv pot and that was back in lvl 360 at 66, since then ive got nothing. anyone ells getting this? and the whole imbude(sp?) veils really kill the intake of gold I'm only making maybe 2g off the top of everystack.
#4 - Feb. 6, 2007, 6:18 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The discoveries aren't intended to be common, they're extremely rare in fact. It's really intended to be a bonus if you happen to get one, and not something every alchemist is guaranteed to see. They're so rare that if you're putting effort purely towards discovery you could be spending a lot of time and resources to simply be disappointed. If you do find one, it should be a happy discovery, and not a waste of time if you don't.

What I'm saying is don't expect to discover one, but if you do then congratulations.