I'm tired of people who don't explain things!

#0 - March 23, 2010, 1:31 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Okay, so I was Orgrimmar after a raid, and this guy pm's me and was totally an obvious 12 year old troll.
He said "stop whining about the paladin you noob and play the game" Now I had noooo idea what he was talking about, but I could tell he was trying to be a jerk, so I shot back with a message that was just a little bit racist and asking him what the hell he meant about his first message, but big whoop, he obviously would not have been offended by it because he was trying to troll me in the first place. He then says "Reported for Harassment and Racism, enjoy your ban" Now hold on one second, he was the one who messaged me in the first place flaming me and trolling me for no apparent reason that I could tell, and now he's reported me for HARASSMENT?! What the hell man, that was bull which I explained to him and so he just keeps saying that his message was perfectly clear on what he meant, which to me it WAS NOT!
So I finally just said "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR FIRST MESSAGE WAS ABOUT?!" So he says "It was about that Alliance Paladin who was up on the roof of the AH who killed you" He could have said that in the first place, but the stupid thing was is that he killed me AN HOUR AND A HALF AGO and I hadn't said anything about it to anyone since then. So this guy tells me an hour and a half later to stop whining and insults me, doesnt make sense, I shoot back at him with my own insult, and he goes and reports me because HE can't explain his reasoning for the first message right up until he adds me to his Ignore list? And reports me? This is what I call harassment if nothing was, and I get reported because of it... It really grinds my gears when people can't be clear the first time they say something..
#11 - March 23, 2010, 1:45 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Okay, so I was Orgrimmar after a raid, and this guy pm's me and was totally an obvious 12 year old troll.
He said "stop whining about the paladin you noob and play the game" Now I had noooo idea what he was talking about, but I could tell he was trying to be a jerk, so I shot back with a message that was just a little bit racist and asking him what the hell he meant about his first message, but big whoop, he obviously would not have been offended by it because he was trying to troll me in the first place. He then says "Reported for Harassment and Racism, enjoy your ban" Now hold on one second, he was the one who messaged me in the first place flaming me and trolling me for no apparent reason that I could tell, and now he's reported me for HARASSMENT?! What the hell man, that was bull which I explained to him and so he just keeps saying that his message was perfectly clear on what he meant, which to me it WAS NOT!
So I finally just said "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR FIRST MESSAGE WAS ABOUT?!" So he says "It was about that Alliance Paladin who was up on the roof of the AH who killed you" He could have said that in the first place, but the stupid thing was is that he killed me AN HOUR AND A HALF AGO and I hadn't said anything about it to anyone since then. So this guy tells me an hour and a half later to stop whining and insults me, doesnt make sense, I shoot back at him with my own insult, and he goes and reports me because HE can't explain his reasoning for the first message right up until he adds me to his Ignore list? And reports me? This is what I call harassment if nothing was, and I get reported because of it... It really grinds my gears when people can't be clear the first time they say something..

No matter what someone does first, if you blurt something racist at someone in the game, you should definitely be prepared to face the consequences.