Lich King 5 mans at 81

#1 - April 13, 2011, 10:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Why did you only allow us to do a ramdom Heroic 80 Dundgeon on a new toon we run up from 0. When you can't even get into one until you are 80. To be removed from the option at lvl 81 sucks. Come on.. I mean havn't you removed enough stuff from the game on us. I liked crafting for loot you would actually use in end game raids. I like making my own stuff Bullets etc.. Please stop taking stuff away from us. You aren't dropping the price per month are you? I still am paying the same as I was before you decided to nerf the whole game.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#25 - April 14, 2011, 12:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
You still have access to them. It might not be through the Dungeon Finder, but you still have access to them. If you'd like to build a group, go to the nearby meeting stone, summon up and achievement-chase or what have you, that's still very much available.

It's the intent of the Dungeon Finder as a tool to always present the most relevant content. Encouraging people to focus on old content is generally something we attempt to avoid through a tool which has a purpose to provide quick matching to facilitate progression. If someone wants to focus on old content, or gather people up to go see it, that's one thing. Offering it up as something that's meaningful through a quick-match progression tool like the Dungeon Finder doesn't really fit its job description.

If for whatever reason you'd like to run a dungeon beyond the recommended levels we place dungeons at, you can still form up a group (or maybe even solo) and go to the dungeon entrance to begin.