Gutrot (lvl70)..3.0.2 the end of the road?

#0 - Aug. 30, 2006, 4:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hey Hey.....fans of naked fist fighting rejoice!!

The all new Butt Naked and Unarmed thread is here, new and revitalised for the shiny new forums. Updated regularly with tales of the mighty Gutrot and his band of naked fools, as they progress towards their lvl 60 destiny...here shall lie many tales of heroism, strength and whiffy loincloths.

Will the real naked Gutrot please stand up...?......errr no I cannie select him in the borked character selection screen...never mind this lvl 4 one will do for the mean time.

A quick recap...

Many moons have passed and 21 hard fought levels have been earned since Gutrot the Troll began his epic quest.

His challenge -

To attain lvl 60 using only his bare fists and wearing nothing but his welded on loincloth.

Gutrot's traumatic childhood means he cannot buy from the AH due to a near psychotic fear of bells.........DING DING.......AIEEEE MY MIND!!!!

His only help in his quest is an unnerving skill for fishing, herbalism and alchemy

Out of his mind on a near lethal c0cktail of potions Gutrot battles on, leaving a trail of pummeled faces and shocked locals in his wake.

Many mighty foes have fallen, broken at his feet...Hogger, Ivar the Foul, that big white *%@!!cat in the barrens, nothing stands in his way....

....as long as its 1-2 levels below Gutrot. Anything higher and he's in the crappola

Join him if you dare on his epic journey......

....the saga continues...updates coming soon

29/3/07 Update

Check out the most recent Gutrot vids here...

http://youtube.com/profile?user=GutrotAP

26/7/07 Update

Hey hey keep on plowing through the thread by all means, but here's an update though for all you lazy gits..

Gutrot's heading for 70 now as you'd expect and has proved the doubters wrong by taking on the mobs of Outland single handedly with his bare fists.

After reaching lvl 63 Gutrot took a three month break to rest his swollen knuckles

Currently sitting at lvl 65 his onslaught has moved onto the depths of Terrokar.......cracking the ribs of puny Blood Elves and breaking the jaws of tainted Orcs, the epic saga continues.....

15/8/07 Update

lvl 66 now and I got thinking about a hero class for Gutrot....

GUTROTS HERO CLASS - DRUNKEN MASTER

I was thinking about an elaborate quest chain spread throughout the inns of Azeroth and Outland.

Proving my mastery of bar room brawling to achieve the rank of 'Drunken Master'

The questing could involve a series of increasingly difficult brawls with named locals in inns ranging from Crossroads to Area 51.

Interwoven with the brawling would be a questline by a pandaren brewmaster to aquire the rare ingredients to an ancient and mystical brew that infuses the drinker with insane brawling abilities and unlocks the 'Drunken Master' talents (required to fight the final round of the bar room brawling)

The drunken master must be in a permanent state of innebriation to maintain these talents which would mean having a healthy stack of beverages on hand for consumption.

Maybe a 'hip flask' bag could be added to carry the stacks of moonshine to keep him going.

Possible items/attacks to enhance the class could be -

[Beer Goggles] - Imaginary spectacles that turn all the female characters into hawt troll women and adds a hefty stat boost

[Grog Stained Loincloth] - enriched with years of spilt booze the living lice residents of the loincloths regularly go on drunken rampages attacking nearby targets for additional nature damage.

[Projectile Vomit] - summoning powers from deep inside you let rip with a particuarly unpleasant ranged attack hitting the target for DoT Acid damage

[Moment of Clarity]
- for a split second everything slots perfectly into place, the world shifts into slow motion and you unleash a skullsplitting uppercut to your opponent, stunning him and hitting him for a massive lump of damage.

16/8/07 Update

The original Butt Naked post frm the old forums -

Q u o t e:
Poster: Gutrot at 7/31/2006 6:09:55 AM PDT
Subject: Butt naked and unarmed

I get bored really easily...

....therefore I created Gutrot a mentally imbalanced troll warrior who fights in only his loincloth and with his bare fists.

The rules - no weapons, no armour and only using self made healing pots/buff pots

So far I've got to level 10 without dying.

Just wondered if anyone else had levelled a naked fistfighter and how far they got....

LVL 70 Ding Event details -

TAZ'DINGO!

After nearly 32 days /played and approximately 15 months on and off playing.....here we go...

Event - Gutrot's Level 70 ding/Sen'jin Beach Party

Having levelled from 1-69 Naked and Unarmed. Im gonna return to my humble beginnings and get the final few XP and finally hit lvl 70 on Sen'jin beach with guild friends and anyone else who wants to drop by. (plans are in place to allow me to level here)

It's an ideal spot for non Aerie Peak residents as they can create a lvl 1 naked troll and come say ello.

The invitation is also open to all Aerie Peakers no matter what level, race or faction and to any visitors who wanna drop by and say hello. Would be great to thank you for all the realm/forum support along this long journey.

The Location - Sen'jin Beach, Durotar, Kalimdor. Just outside the valley of trials troll/orc starter area

The Time - Saturday 29th September 2007 - 9.30pm UK time (10.30 SERVER TIME)

Whats gonna be going on? -

The conclusion to my journey (level 70 ding)
Naked Dueling and assorted brawling and carnage
General festivities
And of course it wouldn't be a mass gathering without the obligatory.....mass Rampage into alliance territory

Aerie Peakers bring your own booze/stupid buffs and maybe a stack of spare to dish out to the lvl 1'ers if you can manage it

So thats your lot, look forward to seeing some of you there...

I wanna see a sea of nakedness busting some fresh moves in the home of Trolldom.

take it easy

Gutrot :D

11/10/07 Update

Finally i got around to editing the 63-69 video...hope ya like it. Beach party vid coming soon...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d-qnJavz7Yw
http://youtube.com/profile?user=GutrotAP

#169 - Oct. 31, 2006, 3:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Congrats on Level 35 Gutrot. Nice to see that you have not given up on your epic butt-naked-and-Unarmed-all-the-way-to-60 quest :-)
#501 - Jan. 4, 2007, 12:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Post limit raised and thus Gutrot's epic tale of nakedness can continue :-)
#877 - Feb. 23, 2007, 12:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Congratulations on reaching level 60 Gutrot... Your legendary deed is impressive indeed. Many songs will be song and many tales will be told in the times to come, your name and your feats shall not be forgotten. :-)

So… do you have any plans to continue to level 70?
#1001 - March 22, 2007, 5:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Posting cap increased to allow for more posts!

Let the adventure of naked and unarmed combat continue :-)
#2001 - Sept. 25, 2007, 2:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
w00t... Reached 2000 posts!!!

Increased the post cap limit to allow for even more posts :-)

GoGo Gutrot!!!
#2206 - Sept. 29, 2007, 9:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Awesome stuff... Soooo many people :-D
#2363 - Sept. 30, 2007, 1:13 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Gutrot, I shall buy a puppy and name it after you :-)