L70 Priest abilites need to be outstanding

#0 - Aug. 31, 2006, 6:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Honestly, the L70 priest talents/spells need to be rediculously cool to reverse the current trend. People are still rolling priests, but fewer are making the trip to endgame, more are speccing shadow, many prefer the PvP to raid environment, and many 60's have already hung up the robes for good in favor of classes that are more *fun* to play. Aside from the "hello I'm dead" angel and the holy kegger, none of the priests spells even look fun, and the PvE endgame is absolutely one-dimensional.

Priests need some cool. Throw us a bone. Make people wish they'd rolled a healer.

I don't want more spells that help the warriors feel tough and rogues feel dangerous, I want to have a legacy of my own as a priest. Gimme some cool. It's Christmas. No more coal in the stocking please.
#30 - Aug. 31, 2006, 11:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just as a quick FYI, the Priest spells and talents are still in progress but are getting close to being completed. I don't know when we will be posting them up as of yet nor do I know what all is in store. I felt it was worth letting you know that there is progress being made on them however so that hopefully we'll be able to get that information out to everyone.

Please keep in mind that the delay in releasing this information has a lot to do with making sure that when it is released that it is as polished as possible. There will still be a caveat though that since things are still in testing, they can change one way or another.