WoW will die in less than 12 months

#0 - Sept. 11, 2006, 2:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
you could... blizz are all about promises promises promises too..

in the end WoW WILL die.. whether it's by WAR or something else... is yet to be decided

remaining stagnant will be your downfall =] WoW is already trying to change....much like SWG... and we all know where that went ....... .....

the honour (sorry... HONOR.. can't even use EU english) system.. was given to us by blizzard.. changing it.. is admiting they failed and could do so again...

classes are becoming even more static as no new ones are forthcoming and the same on each side gets tedious.............. the end of WoW will be in less than 12 months unless Blizz improves the game after TBC with a decent expansion... one with new classes and ideas, not the same old..... same old
#47 - Sept. 11, 2006, 4:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
With 48 levels to go, 58 when the expansion launches, I would imagine you can still find a lot of enjoyment in World of Warcraft. A few more levels and you can enjoy the challenge of the Deadmines, though you might want to bring friends for it as it's quite tough. The future has lots in store for you, young Warrior - don't dismiss the world for dead so easily, though all (well, most) things die at some point.

And the world is always changing. Change can be both good and bad, but change there must be. That is the nature of things. What may happen in galaxies far far away is of no concern - Azeroth runs its own course, and I'm sure it'll prosper for a long time still.

See you around. :)
#78 - Sept. 11, 2006, 5:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
HEY BALDY.. let me post on my main... fix the goddamn forums then... instead of being a wise ass

but then thats how you got picked for this job... you've lied to us in the past too... and you will again

nothing changes that much =] these forums are still broken as the day WoW started

Aaaaand... we move from the realm of light trolling to the realm of direct insults. Well, I know how to handle that too, as I'm specced 20 Retort / 31 Moderate these days.