Rank 13 for xpac

#0 - Sept. 13, 2006, 12:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
if i am rank 13 what do i do when the expantion comes out i think ill miss GM by a week or 2 tops, do i start with more "honor points" because i will have high rank? And will it cost alot since i would want to buy all the items that i would normally get a GM
#2 - Sept. 13, 2006, 1 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The old honor system is being removed as we launch the new honor system with the release of the expansion. The will be no carry over from the old honor system to the new one, aside from being able to display your title of highest rank achieved. The slate is effectively going to be wiped clean, giving birth to a new honor system, more powerful than you could ever imagine.

Actually it's a pretty simple and to the point change, the 'powerful' spiel was just for fun.
#45 - Sept. 13, 2006, 1:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Bragging rights, as you'll keep the rank you have when the system is removed, so the last GM/HWL folks will forever be known as that server's GMs/HWLs.

Actually everyone retains their title of highest rank achieved, not current tank, so any players who have obtained the top rank on that realm at any time will be able to display the title.