Blood Elf females are NOT cute.

#0 - Oct. 4, 2006, 9:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Their facial expressions range from disinterested-enraged, their body language says 'don't go there!', and the hairstyles... well only one of them that I've seen is what I would call cute.

I thought one of the big reasons for bringing Blood elves to the Horde is to give female wow players some toons that they can identify with more, instead of the current beastial Horde races that some ladies have issues with.

I'm sorry guys, but you're really missing the mark with the Blood Elf girls. You need to add some cute facial expressions to choose from, and some cuter hairstyles - the current choices from what I have seen are way too up tight.

Girls don't want their characters to look mean :(

EDIT: I just think the blood elf females should have some cute options to contrast with the ones they have now. Not advocating the removal of current options, nor am I trying to tell you that you shouldn't like belf females the way they are now :P
#38 - Oct. 4, 2006, 9:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Beauty (or in this case cute) is in the eye of the beholder. I happen to find their look very appealing and like the 'attitude' they seem to have. You know that these women aren't the kind that are going to sit around on their laurels eating bonbons and complaining about a hangnail. They're going to go out into the world and get some things done and if anyone gets in their way, heaven help them.
#97 - Oct. 4, 2006, 10:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Their facial expressions range from disinterested-enraged, their body language says 'don't go there!', and the hairstyles... well only one of them that I've seen is what I would call cute.

I thought one of the big reasons for bringing Blood elves to the Horde is to give female wow players some toons that they can identify with more, instead of the current beastial Horde races that some ladies have issues with.

I'm sorry guys, but you're really missing the mark with the Blood Elf girls. You need to add some cute facial expressions to choose from, and some cuter hairstyles - the current choices from what I have seen are way too up tight.

Girls don't want their characters to look mean :(

EDIT: I just think the blood elf females should have some cute options to contrast with the ones they have now. Not advocating the removal of current options, nor am I trying to tell you that you shouldn't like belf females the way they are now :P

I'm going to put in my own 2 copper here, as the "other" resident female blue poster.

You say that the Blood Elf body language says "Don't go there!" as though it were a bad thing. However, I hear fellow girls complain all the time about receiving unsolicited flirts and inappropriate requests from fellow players, ostensibly because of how... "un-standoffish", shall we say, some of the Alliance races' females' /silly and /flirt emotes are, not to mention the /dances.

I'm certainly willing to believe that some girls don't want their characters to look "mean", but you can bet your tusks some of us WoW-playing females are chomping at the bit at the prospect of females that exude the "don't touch what you can't afford" mentality. ;)