Just preordered WoW:BC CE at EB

#0 - Oct. 5, 2006, 4:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
i switched my already payed off bc to the bc collectors edition.

i was the first to preorder the CE . considering my eb has 250 regulars preordered.

also i preorded the collectors edition strategy guide.. figured id get it too since i have the WoW collectors and strategy guide collectors when the game was released

so go go preorder
#6 - Oct. 5, 2006, 4:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
*steeples her fingers and arcs her brow* Excssellent. Our bid to take over the world has begun!

Glad to hear people are able to start getting it ordered. Thanks for letting people know. :)

*Edited a word choice due to sleepiness. ;)
#17 - Oct. 5, 2006, 5:05 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So, Candle, that means that the date EB has up is right, no?

I couldn't possibly say since we haven't posted any official dates on our end. I wouldn't take the date as the final word though until we say it is.
#81 - Oct. 5, 2006, 7:43 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

your a girl
:)

I wanted to thank you for clearing up any confusion I might have had previously about my gender. You backing me up on this really means a lot to me. Now when I look in the mirror every day as I brush my hair, I will think to myself, "Yes, I AM a girl and others believe it too!" ;)

No I don't have pics for you.

For others asking about us explaining what is going on with certain retailers, I couldn't possibly tell you. You would need to contact them to find out.
#117 - Oct. 5, 2006, 9:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

"I enjoy being a Girl!"

I now have that song in my head. :( Why do you want to torment me Rizz?