Totemic Cook Book

#0 - Oct. 11, 2006, 5:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So you are throwing a dinner party for some of your friends and or foes, you have set the table and lit the candles when you to your greatest fear realise that you forgot to think about what to serve. For a brief moment you tangent panic but then you, on your book shelf, spot the

Totemic Cook Book

This is a collection of uses of the various totems that is at a shaman’s disposal. The quests leading to their discovery and retrieval have already been posed and instead of copy pasting the totems description I will write what I from my and others experience find is a good way to put them to use and what totems support each other well. I will categorize them by element and each totem will have up to three descriptive uses that are PvE, PvP, Raiding and what totems they support.
This is made on the subtle encouragement of our CM and other shaman players who visit the forum.
Please respond to unmentioned uses or combinations that are good for certain situations or new and amazing uses and I will update the Cook Book accordingly.
If this is a thing a majority finds useful and or interesting then reply with “Sticky” requests.
There will be a totemic calorie table (Mana Number Crunching) that hopefully will help understand optimal and conditional use of certain totems.
I will also add an addendum called “Recipe for Disaster” or “Totemic Bloopers” given situations where totem planting has gone terrible wrong as to help prevent future incidents and/or get a giggle from reading what happens when the troll enjoys too much blindweed in his pipe.

The information presented is gathered from personal experience and from replies to a thread made earlier in questioning various totems uses and thus contains information from other, not just my own, shaman player experiences. I will in periods update it if new and interesting uses surface and as is now would be most interested in replies concerning specific raid uses of totems in raid instances I haven’t venture to yet.
#29 - Oct. 12, 2006, 4:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Thanks for the guide Cajuungumbo!

And for future reference, the quickest way to get a post stickied is to report it (biohazard symbol) and ask for sticky :)