Burning crusade collectors edition AU

#0 - Oct. 13, 2006, 3:12 a.m.
Blizzard Post
so i went to garden city the other day in WA (western australia ... not the state of washington) with my brother and we wanted to upgrade our 'pre-order' to the collectors edition with all its sweet awsome extras. the guy said he had no idea and he hadnt heard any info from blizzard about it .... i do remember a CM saying that it would be available in australia so yeah? whats going on?

EDIT: i spell good!
#10 - Oct. 13, 2006, 3:36 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I've been told that we have let retailers know that they will be getting the Collector's Edition AU/NZ. Since some final details such as how many units each store is getting and final pricing have yet to be determined, they may not have it in their systems to begin taking pre-orders. If they did they could potentially be overselling what they'll be receiving, which doesn't make anyone happy and is likely against their company policy. I can only recommend calling your local store every once in a while and seeing if they have info yet as we are certainly sending Collector's Editions down under.
#19 - Oct. 13, 2006, 4:22 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Hey Drysc, one thing. I was wondering if there was any difference between the Australian and U.S. versions of WoW other than classification ratings and so forth. Basically if I can import the BC CE from the U.S., it will work no problems right?

Just making sure. :D

I actually posted about this either last night or the night before (YOU MUST READ EVERY POST I MAKE!!), and they're exactly the same aside from the little text bits that are changed around to adhere to local law (maturity ratings, etc.).