Keep completed quests until expansion for exp

#0 - Oct. 21, 2006, 7:40 p.m.
Blizzard Post
1. Is it better to keep completed quests until the expansion comes out to get experience instead of golds?

2. Blue please answer this question: My completed quests says that I will get golds as a reward. When the expansion will be out, will my current completed quests rewards will be converted to experience or will I have to delete the current quest and do it again do get experience as a reward instead of golds?

Thank you!
#2 - Oct. 21, 2006, 7:47 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'll take the last part first...

Any quests you have currently in your quest log will award experience when the level cap is raised.

As to whether you will value gold or experience more come expansion, that is a decision you'll have to make for yourself. However, I might make a couple points that might not make anything clearer at all for you: ;)

Gold will be fairly easy to get in reasonable quantities. I had no trouble making 10+ gold from a couple quests.

Quests will be fairly easy to get in reasonable quantities. I had no trouble filling my quest log in the starting area of Outland.

Does that help any?
#7 - Oct. 21, 2006, 7:52 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

All I here is BLAH BLAH BLAH

COOCOOCAHOOO POKEMAN?!?! WHEN I WAS A KID WE PLAYED STICKBALL

What do you think candy is made out of?
#16 - Oct. 21, 2006, 8:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Actually, candy is more like Kodak film.

Actually, Jazz is like new Coke! It'll be around forever...heh heh heh
#22 - Oct. 21, 2006, 8:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
wth is Jazz?

Kids, they listen to the rap, which gives them the brain damage. With their hippin' and the hoppin' and the bippin' and the boppin', so they don't know what the Jazz is all about!