Penn, a question (or several)!

#0 - Oct. 21, 2006, 11:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
You seem to have quite good knowledge of the warrior and its works and also seem to have quite a bit of experience from BC Beta, which is why i would like a dialogue with you about rage, if i may?

Alot of warriors, mainly those who have not played Beta (i have not played Beta either, mind you, but im staying calm), are doing the whole "Harmageddon is upon us! There can be no hope!"-thing regarding the normalization of rage. Also made this thread because any good and comprehensive info posted in other threads have been flooded and lost in the "omfg were all gonna die!"-spam. So id like to know what conclusions you have drawn!

But first thing's first! To what lvl have you gotten in BC Beta? The reason im asking is because when leveling from 50 to 60 pre-BC, rage gains vastly increased and im hoping that the same will apply when working ones way to 70 from 60. Have you noticed any change when gaining levels and improving gear?

I would like this thread to stay focused on what is acctually KNOWN which is why i would like to encourage people to not speculate too much. Also if you dont have any relevant information and / or questions, please do not post at all.

Some feedback from our Main Man in Blue, Crezax, would also be nice :)
#23 - Oct. 23, 2006, 3:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Remember that betas are used for testing and adjusting numbers. Also keep in mind that many of the comparisons you have seen so far are between top notch gear at level 60 and average gear at level 67.

I have played the beta quite a lot, and I can honestly as a warrior say that I am looking forward to the expansion.
#30 - Oct. 23, 2006, 4:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I'm pretty sure you're paid to say you are looking forward to the expansion as a warrior too.

Actually, it doesn't say anywhere in my job description that I should lie about my opinions. If I did agree with your statements, I could easily have chosen to not say anything at all. Seems like a much easier thing to do than lying :)

So while you are more than welcome to provide feedback and your thoughts from the beta, I would appreciate if you did not make up "facts" about me and my job, as you clearly do not have the information needed to do so. Thank you.
#128 - Oct. 25, 2006, 9:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Don't listen to the blue because he's been paid to agree with blizzard despite what his own opinions may be.

Is Blizzard right or wrong question and blue will always avoid the question or say indirectly that Blizzard is right for example saying that you are wrong or risk being fired.

I have already commented on this once in this thread, and after this time, I don't ever want to see it again. If I had a different opinion than the one I posted in this thread, I could just as well chosen to not respond to the thread at all. I fully respect that some of you have different opinions, but the conspiracy theories about me and my job stop now, period. Don't try me on this.