Little things you do to make WoW more fun

#0 - Oct. 24, 2006, 6:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
let's face it folks, sometimes in this game, you've got to make your own fun. let's post how :D

- jump. for no reason. or while you're swinging your weapon. or over little obstacles you could easily go around. if you're not addicted like alot of us, you probably will be soon.
- give away random crap. 'i could either vendor this L25 Mighty sword of the Octopus for a few silver, or i could auction for slightly more, or I could just hand it to that L25 warrior over there who's using a L12 Quest Reward of teh Suck and make his day.'
- harass L60s on your lowbies whenever you can get away with it. dontcha just love it when you see a 60 wreaking havoc, and you on your level 30something self can land enough CC/snare/stun/whatever to get them killed by a guard or friendly char (or if you can tap that running High Warlord for the 20 damage killshot)
- run blindly into impossible odds. multiple enemy players all 5 levels above me? if you die, it's expected, if you take out one or a couple, good for you. if you can mow the lot of them and still be standing, you is pro (or they sucked, but fun across the board regardless).
- get a UI to hide, or if you have have the willpower, just don't look at, the XP bar. it's like watching water boil.
- unleash hell on any Critter in your path.
- confuse lowbies. eyes of the beast your pet and just follow them. or throw a bomb with your rogue and immediately vanish. be creative XD
#14 - Oct. 24, 2006, 6:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
*Suicide into enemy players to see how many I can kill or maim before I'm killed.
*Ride through the zones on my mount instead of flying.
*Take time to fish and talk to people and random objects to freak people out.
#22 - Oct. 24, 2006, 6:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
- Roleplay