ROFL @ Battlegroup names

#0 - Oct. 25, 2006, 9:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Anyone notice that 3 of the group names are Warlock abilities?

And not a single name is an existing Druid ability in the game today?
#4 - Oct. 25, 2006, 9:25 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm convinced we could have named them after ice cream flavors and someone would rationalize some manner of favoritism out of it.

Seriously, if we really favored horde or alliance, one class or another, don't you think we'd find more meaningful methods other than superficial titles?
#9 - Oct. 25, 2006, 9:27 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I'm convinced we could have named them after ice cream flavors and someone would rationalize some manner of favoritism out of it.

Seriously, if we really favored horde or alliance, one class or another, don't you think we'd find more meaningful methods other than superficial titles?

VANILLACOIL IS OVERPOWERED, UNACCEPTABLE SLAP IN THE FACE.
#16 - Oct. 25, 2006, 9:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Learn 2 Cookies and Creme, imo
#60 - Oct. 25, 2006, 9:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Some days I like Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough and sometimes their Gobfather but it's all a mood thing so I have yet to ever commit to just ONE flavor. I'm very diverse. ;)
#62 - Oct. 25, 2006, 9:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Some days I like Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough and sometimes their Gobfather but it's all a mood thing so I have yet to ever commit to just ONE flavor. I'm very diverse. ;)

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerf!
#67 - Oct. 25, 2006, 10:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerf!

You just don't like hybrid ice creams do you? *cries*