Paladin Lore: Uther?

#0 - Oct. 25, 2006, 11:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings, all! As the subject suggests, I have a lore question regarding Uther Lightbringer. I've gone throught the WoW history section and found some mention of Uther but nothing of his death (...hope I didn't miss it!). I'm assuming he died within recent memory but when exactly and how? Was he killed by Arthas? A demon? Perished in Outland? And is there a good source of info on him or is this something that reveals itself throughout the paladin gameplay? I'm working on a rp backstory for a new character so any answers you may be able to render would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
#6 - Oct. 26, 2006, 12:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Alas poor Uther was slain by Arthas.

Probably the best source of information would be to go back to Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne and seeing what happened for yourself.

*Sleep is good as is not mixing up characters. ;) Ignore Nethaera, she is being an rtard tonight.
#28 - Oct. 26, 2006, 2:56 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
You deleted my post. >:(

Fine then, I'll just shake my fist angrily.

ANGRILY!!!!

...p.s. I was kidding ;(

I know. I know. I'm so going to bed early tonight. :( Everyone should ignore me on this tonight and when I have my brain back in order I might be able to answer these sorts of things better.

I kept picturing Arthas when he killed Terenas instead of Uther. It's one of my favorite scenes from Warcraft III.

Yes. Yes. I'm lame deleting but I didn't want anyone confused after I had edited since I was an rtard. I fully expect the floggings. :(