Priests = Best Pullers

#0 - Oct. 29, 2006, 11:42 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Priest make the best pullers

As a priest, I feel we make the best pullers for five and ten man raids/groups. Nobody but myself knows when I have enough mana to keep the group alive. No one other than me can make the judgment that if we pull the next lot of mobs we wont die.

As a Naxx raiding priest, I still enjoy to pug Strat/Urbs for the fun of it, what Im tired of is people crying omg priests cant pull, I love speed pulling instances, I'll have a pug done in Urbs in 1.5 hour and Strat or Scholo done in 45min,

Some might say "but we need CC" in these instances you DO NOT need ANY kind of CC at all,

Others will say "let the warrior pull or he cant get agro" if a warrior cant get agro off me after I have just cast rank one sw:p + Fade they really really need to learn2play

Or I might get "Hunters should pull" WHY? WHY should a hunter pull? Incase he messes up he can FD? Simple, Just dont mess pulls up.

I really hate standing there waiting for the rogue to run up to sap, or the mage to get mana to sheep, its all just such a time waster, so long as I have enough mana to heal I will pull, I don't care how much mana anyone else has, there mana means nothing to me.

This is why I will always pull and priests make the best pullers.

**Edit for the noobs on this forum**

For the tanks replying saying they cant get aggro off me without rage, learn2play come back and post here ok? I have been doing this for a very long time and not ONCE had a tank struggle to get them off me, your all just noobs.

And for the rest of the idiots, I’m not talking about a priest as a physical class pulling. Get your heads around it before crying.

God I forget how stupid most of you all are sometimes.

**Edit 2**

To the clowns saying im wasting mana and should be on full mana? i have 450+ Spirit and 60ish mp/5 I DONT GO OOM
#14 - Oct. 30, 2006, 2:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I like your style kid, but if I can extend a recommendation: Let the group know you're in control of pulling and you're going to keep everyone alive as long as nothing goes wrong out of your control.

Having been in those situations myself it's a thin line between understanding someone who knows how to pace a group and someone who's just being a reckless jerk.