Mages, Not appreciated enough :)

#0 - Nov. 5, 2006, 2:17 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Am i the only one feeling that mages arent appreciated enough? Not only do they do great damage and decursing. They also provide the raid with food/water. So i wanted to start a little project. Giving the mages a little tip when getting food/water. It doesnt have to be a fortune, maybe 1 silver or so :) just for the good thought. Thanks
#24 - Nov. 5, 2006, 9:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Not even a tip, just a 'thank you, <name>' in stead of 'MAGE gief Water, NOW!' ...

Although you could call this a tip, to all those who actually like replenishing their mana, for free..
#26 - Nov. 5, 2006, 9:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
mages aren't appreciated enough after you just tap fire/frost bolt over and over?

Yes, you provide food and water but thats nothing compared to the work the tanks and healers have to do.

You really did make the OP's point painfully clear..

#29 - Nov. 5, 2006, 9:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Are you kidding? Healers have to be quick on the keys to make sure everyone is filled with their health, meatshields have to keep their eyes all over the screen and frantically tap one button...and you're telling me mages aren't appreciated enough after you just tap fire/frost bolt over and over?

Yes, you provide food and water but thats nothing compared to the work the meatshields and healers have to do.

Couldn't resist, just HAD to correct your post..