I'm a CareBear and I'm Proud of it!

#0 - Nov. 8, 2006, 9:58 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Funshine Bear ftw!!
#2 - Nov. 8, 2006, 10:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Our GM department has uncovered the following photo depicting your chosen playstyle and has requested that you refrain from griefing other players.

Shame on you Carebear...

http://static.flickr.com/39/85825299_69b7dfae3f_m.jpg
#21 - Nov. 8, 2006, 11:07 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Actually, it's currently noon at the office where I'm stationed. I'm simply checking in on matters -- I'll visit the priest boards later today when my time is a bit more free.
#27 - Nov. 8, 2006, 11:12 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

What are you doing in Berlin?

I'm in France.
#45 - Nov. 8, 2006, 5:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Hey, Eyo, would you bring me back one of those mini-eiffel towers?

Perhaps if I see one. I've not been visiting touristy areas, however. If time permits, I'll roam some shops in Paris.
#49 - Nov. 8, 2006, 5:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I think I'd fit the Carebear stance as well, seeing the revulsion I have when I hear my own team in AV whining about whatever's going on ... and that I've specced almost all Resto. :P

On the other hand, what's a derogatory term for a consumate PvPer? I'm not talking about a Griefer, but the opposite of a Carebear (someone who'd rather help a fellow player than kill him ... so, um ... someone who'd rather kill a fellow player than help him ... which may, or may not, be griefing, depending on the circumstances).

Those players (though they will never admit such) are also carebears. Luckily, I have proof below -- please see the following Alliance Hunter in his rank 10 PvP set attempting to kill an unsuspecting mage who is only trying to make water for friends.

http://incantevole.hautetfort.com/images/medium_146194566.2.jpg
#64 - Nov. 8, 2006, 6:56 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Hey Eyonix, way to support off-topic threads in the general discussion forum by spitting out more off-topic crap.

Way to not only bump the thread, but encourge me to respond and do the same. In any case, PvE and PvP Care bear discussions need to be had.